It’s our mission that world class training, equestrian knowledge and resources are available to everyone regardless of their location, budget or time constraints.
For just £9.99* per month members get:
Unlimited access to virtual training with our top class instructors with NO admin fees (this represents a saving of £40 per month for anyone taking weekly training)
The Saddle Club is hosted in a private Facebook group. All guest expert sessions take place on Zoom with recordings posted in the FB group so that members can access anytime.
All virtual video training will take place on the Wise Owl Equitation platform and discounts for members will be automatically applied at the checkout.
Specialist rider workouts (Yoga, Pilates, Biomechanics etc), and rider mindset recordings will be posted in the FB group so that members can access them at anytime.
Exclusive offers and discounts will be shared in the FB group. Wise Owl Merchandise will be offered with the FB group.
You can join the Saddle Club for a monthly fee of just:
UK £9.99 per month
Euro €11.99 per month
US$13.99 per month
Canada $16.99 per month
Australia $18.99 per month
New Zealand $19.99 per month
You can cancel this subscription at any time.
We also offer free gifts with any 6 or 12 months subscriptions.
– Free Wise Owl Equitation bobble hats with a 6 months subscription
– Free Wise Owl Equitation branded saddle pads with a 12 month subscription
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0044 7855 334732 for more info
This challenge is for riders anywhere in the world who want to increase their knowledge, improve their performance and relationship with their horse and ultimately get more enjoyment from the sport.
It’s for the ambitious rider who wants to do more with their horse -compete more often or at a higher level, or even try a new discipline.
It’s for the rider who wants to improve their confidence, whether to get back on after a fall, canter confidently out in the open, jump a huge hedge or get on top of competition nerves.
No matter what discipline you choose, how much or how little riding experience you have, or what your riding ambitions are the Saddle Club will support you.
We already have some fantastic content available within the group including:
• Setting and Smashing your Riding Goals
• Planning your training and competition schedule for the year
• Rider Confidence
• Enhancing your riding through off the saddle fitness
• Staying on top of your game through the use of bespoke live video training
• Overcoming self doubt and mindset issues
• Irish Olympic event rider Jonty Evans sharing his journey of recovering from his serious fall and getting back out competing.
• How organising your tack room, lorry, car boot etc can drastically improve your rider mindset
• Top FEI International Dressage Judge Zara Pawley will take us through how she scores a Prelim test
• A 45 minute strength session created specifically for riders
• Routine physio session for your horse with daily stretches to keep them in top shape
• Bespoke self-hypnosis recordings tackling the 4 most common rider confidence issues